- EU Residents Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance with Pre-Existing Conditions
- Backpacker insurance
- Schengen Plus Travel Insurance
- Non EU Residents Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Caravan & Motorhome Owners Insurance
- Anglers Travel & Equipment
- Travel Insurance Excess Cover
EU Residents Travel Insurance
Globelink provides residents of the European Union with detailed yet affordable travel insurance policies, all including repatriation to their home country but excluding medical expenses occurring within their country of residence. Travelers living in the United Kingdom and other countries of the EU (along with Lichtenstein, Switzerland and Norway) are offered our EU residents policy from the low price of £15.46.
To get a quote for your Globelink EU Travel Insurance, click “Quote and Buy Now” and answer a few simple questions about your trip. Firstly, decide on whether you would like a Single or Annual Multi-Trip, and then select your geographical area of cover. We offer three options for this, which are:
- Worldwide (excluding United States of America, Canada, all islands in the Caribbean Sea and Bahamas, Japan and Mexico)
- Worldwide (All Countries).
Next, choose the start and end date of your trip. Remember that your trips starts when you leave your country of residence and ends with the date you return back to your country within the EU. If you take several trips during a 12-month period, you may want to consider the Annual Multi-Trip, and then you will have to decide on a maximum trip duration throughout the year. You can choose either 17, 31, 45, 60 or 90 days, bearing in mind that you get 17 days of Winter Sports cover for free with Annual Multi-Trip policies with a maximum trip duration of 45 days or more.
Finally, select the number of travelers on the policy. Enter the ages that they are on the date of purchasing the insurance, not on the date of travel if it will be different.
Once you have filled in this details and proceeded to the next page, you will be presented with several policy options. The benefits of cover for each one will be clearly displayed side by side so you can easily compare them and select the most suitable policy. There is also the option to add extra cover for Valuables, Hazardous Activities etc. Once you have tailor-made your policy, just fill in your details and pay securely online. As soon as you have done this, your policy will be automatically emailed to you.EU Residents Travel Insurance key features:
- Affordable price (from £15.46)
- Available for UK and EU residents, plus Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
- Worldwide and Europe travel options
- Excludes medical expenses arising in your country of residence..