- EU Residents Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance with Pre-Existing Conditions
- Backpacker insurance
- Schengen Plus Travel Insurance
- Non EU Residents Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Caravan & Motorhome Owners Insurance
- Anglers Travel & Equipment
- Travel Insurance Excess Cover
Cruise Travel Insurance
This Cruise Travel Insurance is specifically designed for those who prefer seeing the world from aboard of a beautiful ship. This is a truly unique travel insurance policy. Why? Let’s take a look.This is not an additional benefit for a regular vacation insurance policy; this cover is a result of a deep and thorough research of the real needs of cruise travellers.
The risks faced on a cruise and on a land based holiday differ dramatically, that’s why we believe taking special travel insurance for cruises is the best decision if you are looking for the total peace of mind. Our Cruise Travel Insurance is available to permanent UK residents of any age. Yes, you read correct, we cover older people of any age, even a 100 year-old should be able to sail, don’t you think?
With this Cruise Travel Insurance you can safely sail up to 183 days, this includes travel extensions. You can sail to a remote island and decide to stay there, we don’t mind as long as your whole trip does not exceed 183 days. Our Cruise Travel Insurance covers the full invoice value of the holiday. This is including the cruise itself, all the transfers, hotels in case you are extending your trip, all your flights, transport to the point of embarkation and even pre-booked on-shore excursions.
All of this is covered in case you need to cancel, curtail or abandon your cruise. You will also be pleased to know we do not set a limit of £25,000 here as other companies usually do, if you are taking a luxury cruise we still will cover the full invoice cost, even if it is more than £100,000.
Pre-existing medical conditions are also covered -subject to acceptance following a free and fast medical screening. Please note - Medical screening for our Cruise Insurance is not available online. If you have medical conditions you need to include in your policy please call us on 0800 848 8448, one of our highly trained medical team will undertake the screening for you and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this insurance. There may also be an additional premium required with some of the medical conditions.
Below are the areas you can cruise to with our travel insurance for cruises:
Area 1: The United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Western European countries west of the Ural Mountains other than Spain, the Canary Islands, Madeira and the Azores
Area 2: Spain, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Madeira, the Azores, the Mediterranean islands, Iceland, Egypt, Israel, Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey
Area 3: Worldwide excluding the United States of America, Canada and the Caribbean
Area 4: The rest of the world
- No age limit
- No limit for sum insured – inc (flights, transfers, hotels, cruise and pre-paid, pre-booked excursions)
- 183 days continuous travel – need not all be cruising
- No limit for the cancellation period duration
- Accepts Pre Existing Medical Conditions subject to screening
- Very comprehensive cover for cruise travellers
- The only UK cruise scheme for high value cruises, and the only cruise scheme that allows in excess of 12 months cancellation period.