Call Us Now 00 44 (0)1353 699082
You live in an EU Country?
Single Trip and Annual Multi Trip travel insurance for people who live in EU countries can be arranged instantly online. Get Quote Here Maximum age limit is 84
- Annual Multi Trip. Policy provides cover for an unlimited number of return trips.. Options of maximum trip duration of 17, 31, 45, 60, 90 or 120 days. (60 days for age 66 to 70 and 31 days for age 71 to 74)
- Single Trip. You can select a return trip duration from 1 day to 15 months. Up to 6 months if you are aged (66 to 84)
- One Way Trip. Cover Just select your trip duration
- Backpacker Policies. Globetrekkers and Globetrekkers Standard Plus up to age 50.
- Return Home Option
- Winter Sports. Up to 5 months duration
- Australian, New Zealand & South African passport holders living in UK. With no minim residency requirement. Optional cover for repatriation to home country.
- Post Departure cover considered on application
- Hazardous Pursuits Category 1 & 2 included free Category 3 & 4 at extra premium
- Specified Valuables many items can be added for an extra premium.
- Wedding Cover
- Golfer's Cover
- Event Cancellation
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Certain (non screening) conditions are accepted at normal terms. Our Medical Screening Service may be able to assist if you require the policy to cover you for other conditions.
Travel insurance for people living in EU/EEA countries
You live in a non-EU country?
Single Trip and Annual Multi Trip travel insurance policies for people who do not live in EU countries can be arranged instantly online. Get Quote Here Maximum age limit is 70
- Annual Multi Trip. Policy provides cover for an unlimited number of return trips, so long as the duration of each trip is not longer than 45 days.
- Single Trip. You can select a return trip duration from 1 day to 150 days.
- One Way Trip. Cover is available for one way trips of up to 17 days.
- In addition to Emergency Medical and Repatriation expenses, the policy includes cover for Cancellation, Curtailment, Personal Accident, Personal Possessions, Personal Money, & Legal Expenses. "24-hour assistance" to provide additional emergency travel assistance during your trip, including the services of a 24 hour multilingual call centre which can help arrange medical assistance, consular information and even send messages back home.
As this international travel insurance is available to people who do not live in EU/EEA countries, the premium and benefits are shown in US Dollars, the most widely used international currency.
The Globalsure policy is underwritten by certain Syndicates at Lloyd's, who are authorized & Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This policy will not pay for any claims arising from any Pre-Existing Medical Condition or if you, anybody insured by this policy. or if Your Close Relative or Business Associate are awaiting or undergoing treatment or You are undergoing or awaiting any medical investigations or consultation with a specialist or awaiting diagnosis or tests results or are aware of any condition that could reasonably require treatment during the Period of Insurance.
Travel insurance for people who do not live in EU countries